July 3, 2009

Brozek Honeymoon {Part 2}

First stop L.A.

We arrived in LA..and the first thing Mike pointed out was a palm tree (since I had never seen one in real life). I felt like a little kid! I was so excited, and I hadn't even got outside the airport yet!

After we arrived at our hotel, we decided our 1st stop would be Hollywood. No particular reason...other than we were only 10 minutes away and I was starving. I knew I could find something yummy there!


On the way to Hollywood we got lost in that huge canyon. Yes, we got lost. And my car was literally slipping backwards at every stop sign. Minor freak out..but we made it!





Then we drove through Beverly Hills. It was so pretty! But I soon got bored... since I work in a town with even bigger houses than they have there... So we decided to call it a early night and relax at the hotel. It was amazing since it was our first night as newlyweds to just relax. And get a good night's sleep. Couldn't ask for anything better on the 1st night of our honeymoon.

Next up Santa Monica!

0 comments: