July 2, 2009

Brozek Honeymoon {Part 1}

As promised the next few posts are entirely dedicated to our honeymoon...

We went to California. I was especially excited because I had never flown before and I was just so excited to see California.....I'm not one to sit on the beach and drink a PiƱa Colada. And since I have never really traveled I wanted more of an adventure...and boy did we get an adventure! We got lost in a canyon, almost fell off a BIG canyon on a horse and got to see the wild fires of Santa Barbara (just to name a few!).

My first plane ride was fun....but seemed so long because was so excited! The suspense was killing me!

Here I am looking out the window trying to imagine what our honeymoon would be like. I just love this shot. It's an amazing memory of my first plane ride...and not knowing what was ahead of us.


1 comments:

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop. There are some information on prom dress in our wedding dresses blog such as wedding gown shops,WholesaleWeddingDresses.ca Blog,Casual Wedding Gowns,Designer Bridal Dresses Blog,Party Formal Dresses Blog,Good Evening Dresses Blog,Bridal Dresses Blog,Wedding Dresses Styles Blog. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.